Friday, May 8, 2009

What’s next for SRK after IPL?

Post-Billu, Post-IPL, SRK has been getting on with more projects during this year. SRK – King of Bollywood is quite disappointed with his Knight Riders getting out first from the league. Nevertheless, he's so cool and doesn't let his tongue on this issue. Although, his 'Billu' didn't fetch good results at box office, the actor utters, "As a producer, I'm quite convinced with the results. The project started off with small budget designing. But look where it had gone during the completion". Adding more, Shah Rukh continued that he love producing more and good films.

Speaking about his projects, he said "It's quite a busy year for me as I would be shooting for more films. Already Karan's 'My Name is Khan' has started rolling. Farhan has almost completed his script for Don-2. Apart from that I am doing Happy New Year".

When asked why he took a back seat during the meeting of Producers-Theatre Owners' issue, he replied, "It wasn't a big deal and I need to thank Aamir for gracefully taking few steps to sort this issue."

source: India glitz


No comments:

Post a Comment